Coronavirus Resources District information pertaining to Coronavirus (COVID-19)

large tree with sunlight shinning through leaves

What Should I Do?

Call 9-1-1, if you are in immediate danger or threat of danger

Get to a safe location as soon as you are able to.

Preserve evidence. Consider taking these actions if you are comfortable with them to help with your options in the future:

  • Try to refrain from showering until after receiving medical attention
  • Place any unwashed clothes you were wearing in a paper or cloth bag
  • Take any photos of any physical injury or damage to property

Seek immediate medical attention if you are injured, or believe you may have been exposed to any sexually transmitted infections, and/or pregnancy.

Seek out confidential support: You may want to speak to a counselor. There are local crisis centers and hotlines that you can call if you are just needing to talk through it (see the “resources tab”).

If you are a student, you can also contact the District’s Psych services for confidential assistance at:

District Psychological Service Center Coordinator

And if you are a full-time employee who is covered under District Health benefits, you can contact the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for confidential counseling at:

Halcyon Employee Assistance Program (EAP) 24 hour service
559-751-0015 or 888-425-4800
User Name: edcare

Consider contacting the police. This is your choice. The sooner you contact the police, the better they can support you in a criminal investigation.

Discuss your options with your college. You are encouraged to report what happened to the Title IX Coordinator at the District Office or on your specific campus. When you give notice to the Title IX Coordinator, they will walk you through all of the resources available and actions that can be taken by the college to help.

District Title IX Coordinator Contact information