Coronavirus Resources District information pertaining to Coronavirus (COVID-19)

picture of large tree

How to Report

Your Reporting Options

Please see your options for reporting Title IX violations below. All reporting options, except for those listed under “confidential complaints” will prompt an investigation by the institution.


A complaint must ordinarily be filed within 180 days of the last act of harassment or discrimination. If your complaint involves matters that occurred longer ago than this, you will be asked to show good cause why you did not file your complaint within the 180-day period. Filing after the 180-day period does not necessarily relieve the District of its obligation to investigate.

A District Incident Reporting Form can be found by clicking on the button below:

District Title IX Complaint Form

District Office

Christine Phillips, District Title IX Coordinator or 559-243-7171

Fresno City College

Gladdey Donsanouphit, Deputy Title IX Coordinator or 559-244-2641

Clovis Community College

Renee Garcia, Deputy Title IX Coordinator or 559-325-5420

Reedley College

Todd Davis, Dean of Instruction or 559-638-0300 ext. 3359

Madera Community College / Oakhurst Center

Julie Preston-Smith, Interim Dean of Students or 559-675-4822

SCCCD Police Department

1940 N. Calaveras
Fresno, CA 93704
559-244-5911 (Non-Emergency)
Ext. 5911 from any campus phone
9-1-1 (Emergency on/off campus)

SCCCD Police Website

City of Fresno Police Department

2323 Mariposa Street
Fresno, CA 93721
559-621-7000 (Non-Emergency)
9-1-1 (Emergency on/off campus)

Fresno City Police Department Website

Clovis Police Department

1233 5th Street
Clovis, CA 93612
559-324-2459 (Non-Emergency)
9-1-1 (Emergency on/off campus)

Clovis City Police Department Website

Reedley City Police Department

843 “G” Street
Reedley, CA 93638
559-675-4200 (Non-Emergency)
9-1-1 (Emergency on/off campus)

Reedley City Police Department Website

City of Madera Police Department

330 South "C" Street
Madera, CA 93654
559-637-4250 (Non-Emergency)
9-1-1 (Emergency on/off campus)

City of Madera Police Department Website

City of Tulare Police Department

260 "M” Street
Tulare, CA 93274
559-684-4290 (Non-Emergency)
9-1-1 (Emergency on/off campus)

City of Tulare Police Department Website

Fresno County Sherriff's Department

2200 Fresno Street
Fresno, CA 93724
559-600-3100 (Non-Emergency)
9-1-1 (Emergency on/off campus)

Fresno County Sheriff's Department Website

Madera County Sheriff's Department

2725 Falson Drive
Madera, CA 93637
559-675-7770 (Non-Emergency)
9-1-1 (Emergency on/off campus)

Madera County Sheriff's Department Website

Tulare County Sheriff's Department

833 S Akers Street
Visalia, CA 93277
559-733-6218 (Non-Emergency)
9-1-1 (Emergency on/off campus)

Tulare County Sheriff's Department Website

Student Reports

Contact a licensed medical provider at College Health Services:

  • Fresno City College: (559) 442-8268, Location: ST-112
  • Reedley College: (559) 638-0328, Location: Student Services Building #30
  • Clovis Community College: (559) 325-5318, Location: AC2-274 West
  • Madera Community College: (559) 675-4800 ext. 4759
  • Oakhurst Center: (559) 683-3940

Employee Reports

Employees on the District’s Health Insurance Plan:

Halcyon Employee Assistance Program (EAP)

24 hour service

559-751-0015 or 888-425-4800
Halcyon EAP

User Name: edcare


District employees not covered under the District’s Health Insurance Plan, please see crisis center and hotline information under the title IX resources page for additional options for confidential assistance.

You can also report allegations of sexual misconduct, harassment and discrimination to:

Must file within 180 days of last act of harassment or discrimination

1102 Q Street
Sacramento, CA 95811
California Community College Chancellor's Office - File a Complaint

Must file within 1 year of last act of harassment or discrimination

2218 Kausen Drive, Suite 100
Elk Grove, CA 95758
1-800-700-2320 (TTY)
Civil Rights Department - File A Complaint

Lyndon Baines Johnson Department of Education Building
400 Maryland Avenue, SW
Washington, DC  20202-1100
1-800-877-8339 (TTD)
Office of Civil Rights (OCR), U.S. Department of Education - File a Complaint

Must file within 300 days of last act of harassment or discrimination

Robert E. Coyle Federal Courthouse
2500 Tulare Street, Suite 2601
Fresno, CA 93721
1-800-669-6820 (TTY)
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission - File a Complaint